At first, I had thought about making this group very precise, about injury and illness only,
so that it could potentially be used as data by a researcher.
However, for now, I think it is best to just keep this a casual group to welcome stories and dialogue.
If this group doesn't adequately meet needs, please be welcome to make suggestions.
Other related groups can be created and linked as well,
I can create them if other people will monitor them.
Since we were initially told there was a global spreading of a lethal virus,
and since measures have been foisted upon us to deal with the said virus,
people have had a wide range of experiences that have impacted physical, mental and social health.
Another member at Librti, came up with the idea that there should be a group here
where people can share their personal experiences, and the experiences of others,
to help document and to better understand what has been experienced.
If you wish to say you are sharing about yourself, be welcome to say it is about you,
otherwise, please keep it anonymous without allowing easy identification,
for privacy of individuals.
Here are some ideas of details to share about your experiences
or someone else's experiences, related to
any of the unconstitutional and unsafe policies and protocols
(masks, "tests", sanitizers, un-social distancing, inoculations, "treatments", lockdowns, etc.):
- whether you became ill or not, prior to, or after any protocol was implemented,
- what you attribute illness or symptoms to, what symptoms you experienced,
- what you did about symptoms, whether you sought help, whether you were helped,
- how you were helped by a person, a method, a substance, etc.,
- provide details about substances or methods you found useful, where to obtain items,
how to concoct them, how to use them (friend to friend, this is not "advice"),
- what was attempted that did not help,
- what was attempted on your own or by someone you consulted with, that resulted in further injury,
- age, gender, body size, (if you wish to specify), times, durations of symptoms,
- any details, any questions you have, that would help others and yourself.
If you want to share anything that you thought, said or did, that was uplifting during this time,
that you feel is helpful, please be welcome to share this as well.
May some Librti Members find this useful !